Where Do I Find Quality Roof Maintenance And Repair Experts In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania?
We live in beautiful country but its weather can be a little unpredictable and undesirable, especially in the winter. Our roofs are exposed to the drastic temperature changes all year long and it reduces the lifespan of our roofing material. If you haven’t had your roof inspected lately, it may be time to 1-800-Roofcare. This is your 24 hour a day connection to the best roofing contractors Wilkes-Barre has to offer. We can help you keep your roof in its best condition so you get the most life out of it. Call today for a free no obligation quote.
You can trust the 1-800-Roofcare experts to help with all of your roofing needs
The roofing industry has been plagued with scandal and bad reputations making it hard to know who you can trust. That’s why you need 1-800-Roofcare. We have taken all of the hassle out of the equation for you by conducting the research for you. Since we only allow the best to become a part of our team, when you call you can rest assured that you are getting the top 5% of all roofing experts that Wilkes-Barre has to offer. They can assist you with all of these issues:
- New roof installations. If you have concluded that you need a new roof, then you need 1-800-Roofcare. We want to protect your big investment by making sure it is installed properly from the beginning.
- Improper maintenance. If you installed a new roof but haven’t thought about it since then, you might be shortening the life of your roof. Inspections should be conducted after each major storm that passes or at least once annually.
- Improperly installed roof. There are too many people who say they are experts or offer a discount roof. If you got a roof from a discount provider you need to make sure that your roof is up to code and safe. Call 1-800-Roofcare. We will send you a proven team of qualified contractors who will assess your situation. Your safety is our priority!
- Emergency repairs. When it rains, it pours they say. But that is never good new when it happens inside you house. If you are faced with an unexpected emergency, call the experts at 1-800-Roofcare. We will respond 24 hours a day to make sure your property is repaired properly, safely, and quickly.
Several parts of your roof require attention
There are many little parts that make up your overall roof. Their job is to keep the elements from affecting your property. When you call 1-800-Roofcare you will get a certified roofing contractor who will conduct a thorough inspection of your property. They will provide you a written quote of what they feel are the steps you need to take to get the most life out of your roofing materials. They will set you up on a repair and maintenance plan that will help extend the life of all these roofing parts:
- Shingles. These little guys get the worst of all of the elements since they are more exposed than any other part of your roof. They work together to channel debris and water from your roof keeping moisture from entering your property.
- Soffit. This mesh-like barrier allows air to circulate through your attic, while keeping out rodents and pests. If there are holes your property isn’t being protected properly and could lead to an infestation.
- Fascia. The wooden board along your roof is subject to dry rot, termite damage, and carpenter ants. It should be inspected annually and after every major storm that passes through.
- Flashing. The gaps around chimneys, drains, and pipes are covered by flashing. If they become disconnected or crack you might open yourself up to moisture, mold, or water damage.
- Gutters. It is easy for gutters to get clogged or backed up when they aren’t cleaned on a regular basis. When they are working correctly, they protect your roof and yard from excessive water. If they are broken they can actually cause water to pool in places it shouldn’t, leading to potential damage.
How do I pick the right roof material for my project?
There are many choices in roofing material. Calling 1-800-Roofcare connects you to professionals who can assist you wade through the sea of choices. They will take the time to understand your roofing goals, budget, tastes, and style. They will share their experience, knowledge, and expertise with you to find the perfect product. Here are some facts about roofing materials:
- Wood roofing. An environmentally friendly choice that lasts around 20 years. Wood roofs are attractive and affordable but they need frequent maintenance to prevent dry rot and termite damage. It makes a great material for small projects.
- Tiles. Tiles actually add value to your bottom line. They are a little more costly than other choices but the curb appeal alone makes them a great choice. They can last up to 40 years making the cost worth the investment.
- Asphalt shingles. Most consumers choose asphalt for their homes. It is affordable and comes in a variety of colors and styles. They last 10 to 25 years, making them a good option for most consumers.
- Metal roofing. Modern buildings need a modern material. Metal roofs are better choices than ever. They used to be plagued with rust and noise problems but today they are sleek, insulated, and weather resistant. Lasting about 40 years, this is a great choice for commercial projects.
- Slate roofing. The top of the top in roofing materials is slate. Lasting around 100 years, this material might just out last you. But truthfully, the product is so expensive that most people can’t afford to use it for their projects.
We service in Wilkes-Barre and Luzerne County including:
Bear Creek Township
Bear Creek Village
Beech Mountain Lakes
Black Creek Township
Penn Lake Park