For Your Roofing Repairs And Maintenance In Norristown, Pennsylvania, Call 1-800-Roofcare!
Whenever you have the need for roofing maintenance or roof repairs in Norristown, the expert roofing specialists at 1-800-Roofcare are ready to help. We all know the kind of winter that George Washington and his troops put in at Valley Forge and often times it seems that our winters today reach that same level of cold and snow. With this kind of weather comes damage to our roofing systems. With damage to our roofing systems, comes time to contact experts at 1-800-Roofcare.
How is your roofing company different from other roofing companies?
The Norristown affiliate of 1-800-Roofcare has the experience, and the knowledge to complete your roofing repairs correctly and in a timely fashion. Our prices are always competitive, and we will provide the best customer service available from the beginning of the job to the end. We are part of an exclusive national network of roofing contractors who represent the top 5% of businesses in our industry. When you call on us, you are guaranteed complete satisfaction with every aspect of the job.
If our roof does get a leak, how soon should we get it fixed?
Repairing a leak in your home’s roof should never be delayed. The cost of the damage caused by water entering into your home can often times greatly exceed the cost of the roof repair.
- Walls and Ceilings – Unsightly stains will remain once any sheetrock is damaged by water from a roof leak. These stains are usually difficult and time consuming to cover. If too much water gathers in the sheetrock, that part of the ceiling or wall will have to be replaced.
- Framing – A continuous leak will have long-term detrimental effects on the framework of your home. Moisture in the wood framing will attract wood destroying insects as well as fungus. Both will undermine the structural integrity of the affected piece of framing, creating the need for the wood to be replaced.
- Mold – Mold loves dampness. If the leak in your roof provides a constant supply of moisture, encouraging mold to grow on the backside of your sheetrock or on the framing of your home, an unhealthy environment will be created.
How much would it be to have our home’s roof repaired?
Every roof repair is different. Here are some factors that will affect the price.
- Type of existing roofing – The type of roofing material plays a major role in the cost to repair a leak. For example, if your roof consists of rolled roofing, then one roofer with a pail of patching tar could take care of your leaks in a matter of an hour. If you need a section of tile roofing replaced along with the underlayment, it would require a team of roofers, perhaps a construction dumpster, and protection for the existing shrubbery under your eaves.
- Extent of the damage to be repaired –The size of the area to be repaired is the next most expensive part to be considered. Small repairs will take a smaller team, and will require less preparation. Whereas larger areas would require more personnel, equipment, and material.
- Access to the roof of your home - This issue is not often considered by the homeowner, but if your home is nestled right up against other buildings on all sides but the front, as is found in some of our residential areas, the cost of accessing your roof greatly increases. Perhaps closing off the sidewalk in front of your home would be a cost, as well as greater risk in causing damage to the property on either side of you.
These and many other factors go into the final cost of a roof repair. That is why we always have a roofing specialist meet with you at your home in order to develop a plan and a price for completing the needed repairs.
How can I get an estimate on my needs?
- By Phone – 1-800-Roofcare is the number to dial to reach one of our experienced customer service representatives. The representative will discuss with you the concerns that you have about your home’s roof. Our service representative will then find a time that is convenient for you to have one of our roofing specialist to come to your home and create an estimate for you to have your home’s roof repaired.
- By Email – Just complete the form on this website and forward it to us. One of our Norristown customer service representatives will be in contact with you. Our representative will answer your questions, and will then set a convenient appointment time with you to have one of our roofing specialists come to your home and thoroughly inspect your home’s roof.
We serve all of Montgomery County, Including: