Where Can I Find A Trustworthy Roof Maintenance And Repair Service In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?
Harrisburg winters can be brutal and harsh to our roofs. Year after year, the wear and tear of the weather diminishes the integrity of our roofs, yet we may not notice until our homes spring a roof leak. Should that happen, call 1-800-Roofcare. We are your 24 hour connection to the top rated roofing expert in Harrisburg. From basic inspections to maintenance and total roof replacements, our experts have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to get the job done right, the first time. Call today for a free no obligation estimate.
The experts at 1-800-Roofcare want to exceed your expectations
You always wonder who is going to show up at your door when you call for a “professional”. When you call 1-800-Roofcare, you don’t have to worry. We have hand selected an elite group of roofing specialists who are the top in their field. That means when you call, you can trust that you are getting the best of what Harrisburg has to offer. What’s more, we believe in good old fashioned customer service. We know that a satisfied customer is going to be the best form of advertising we could ever ask for. How will we work to exceed your expectations? We will start by:
- Offering no hassle service. We want to be upfront and honest. There will never be any surprises because there will be a written, no obligation, estimate given before any work begins.
- Respecting your time. You are a valued customer who has a very busy schedule. We don’t want to keep you waiting any longer than necessary. We will always manage our time so we don’t waste a moment of your day.
- Giving you service with a smile. Our friendly and professional staff members are trained to help you maneuver the maze of insurance paperwork. If your damage is covered by insurance, we can help you step by step in filing your claim.
What types of roofing problems can the 1-800-Roofcare experts help me with?
Between soffits, gutters, and shingles there are many places that your roof can experience a problem. After a major storm there may damage that isn’t obvious. Over time this damage can turn into a costly emergency repair if left untreated. At least once a year and after every major storm that rolls through, you should schedule an annual inspection and maintenance repairs for your roof. This will help prolong the life of the roofing material. At 1-800-Roofcare, our experts can help with these common roofing issues.
- Weather damage. If there weren’t so many parts on our roofs, perhaps there wouldn’t be so many ways it could break and fall apart. When Mother Nature takes it out on your roof, the experts at 1-800-Roofcare can help! When you call, we send a certified roofing contractor to do a complete inspection of the damage. They will give you a detailed summary of what it will take to restore your roof.
- Improper roof installations and maintenance. There are so many unprofessional people who call themselves experts in the roofing industry. When you call 1-800-Roofcare, you can rest assured that you are getting a certified roofing contractor. If you don’t know who or how your roof was installed perhaps it is time for an inspection. Call us today for a free no obligation quote.
- New installation. Making the decision to put an entirely new roof on your property should not be taken lightly. When you are ready, call 1-800-Roofcare to schedule a no obligation quote. You don’t want to trust this big investment to just anyone, call the experts to ensure it is done right, the first time.
- Emergency roof repairs. When an emergency strikes, it is easy to panic. You can trust the experts at 1-800-Roofcare to help you return safely to your property as soon as possible. Call today for a free no obligation quote.
How do you choose the right roofing materials?
There are so many options when it comes to roofing. In fact, we venture to say that there is something for every décor, personality, taste, and budget. At 1-800-Roofcare we will match you up with roofing professionals who can help you sort through the options and find the perfect material for your project.
- Affordable options. When a budget is the core driving force behind your project, it doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality. Wood and asphalt shingles can last up to 25 years if well taken care of, yet they are both affordable. Wood is a little more earth friendly though requires a bit of maintenance to prevent splitting, termites, and dry rot. Asphalt is the industry standard because it is so cost effective but has many styles, textures, and colors to choose from. Both a great options for the smaller commercial or residential projects.
- Moderately priced options. If you were seeking luxury then you want metal or tile roofing. Both last upward of 40 years when well maintained. However metal roofs are sleeker and more modern and tile adds a bit of elegance and class. Metal roofs are more insulated and weather resistant than in days past making them a great look for commercial properties. Tiles roofs can be more popular in certain regions, but are a nice upgrade that adds value to your property’s value. Both are great returns on your investment.
- High end options. There is little doubt that slate is the best material on the market for roofs. However, its price makes it nearly impossible for most consumers to use them for their projects. Then again, they do last nearly a century so if your budget can afford it, the roof will likely outlast you. |
Roof care service in Harrisburg and beyond
Anywhere in Dauphin County, all you have to do is call 1-800-Roofcare to be connected to expert independent roofing contractors. We offer hassle free service in all of these cities: