In Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Choose 1-800-Roofcare For Your Home’s Roofing Needs!
If your roof is in need of repair, 1-800-Roofcare is the company that will meet your needs. We are a full service roofing company with years of experience in the greater Carlisle area. We are the roofing company that offers superior workmanship, reasonable pricing, and fantastic customer service.
What roofing services does 1-800-Roofcare provide?
As a full service roofing company, 1-800-Roofcare provides many roofing services. Here are some of them:
- Maintenance – Every roof needs maintenance just like other parts of your home. The roof has to be kept clear of debris and branches. Small repairs have to be made on a consistent basis. Trees and shrubs have to kept away from the surface of your home’s roof. 1-800-Roofcare has a program where annually, a team of our roofers will come and perform these tasks.
- Repairs – Our experienced roofers provide expert repairs on any type of roofing material. Because of our experience, we can save you money by completing repairs faster than roofing companies with less experience.
- Replacement – If your home’s roof has reached a point where it can no longer be repaired, then 1-800-Roofcare can install a new roof that will protect your home for years to come.
We just noticed a small water stain in our ceiling. Should we be concerned?
Every roof leak should be cause for concern. The water that slowly enters your home, provides a steady source of moisture that could cause bad things to happen inside of your home’s walls. Every water leak should be repaired by a roofing professional as soon as it is found. Possible damage due to leaks could create:
- Mold – Mold loves a moist environment. Here mold can thrive, and spread its spores throughout a home. The wet spots on the interior of your walls create perfect incubation areas for mold.
- Wood Deterioration – Water and wood simply do not go together. Water will slowly work at wood to weaken it, and then destroy it. Water always brings along companions. Wood destroying insects love moist spots in your home caused by roof leaks. Wood fungus needs moist wood in order to thrive. When it thrives, it destroys its wood host.
If we do put on a new roof, what would be our choices?
Many homeowners simply replace an existing roof with a new roof made of the same roofing material. If a roof has served you well, there is not a reason to change. However, if you do be sure that you discuss with the 1-800-Roofcare specialist whether your home’s roof has the proper slope for the type of material that you are considering. Also be sure that the roof itself can hold whatever additional weight there may be with a different roofing system.
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingled roofs is the most common roofing material in the area. There are several reasons for that to be true. Asphalt shingles are one of the easiest roofing materials to apply, so therefore, one of the least expensive roofing systems to install. Asphalt roofs provide good value for the money with many roofs lasting twenty years or longer. Finally, shingles now come not only in a huge variety of colors, but in a number of different designs as well.
- Tile – Tile roofs offer a wide variety of colors and designs as well. Tiles are available in a number of different materials, including baked clay, cement, and slate. Tile colors also vary allowing for great possibilities of adding a design element to your home by carefully selecting the roofing materials. Tile roofs will last thirty to fifty years., and will add value to your home.
- Metal – Today’s metal roofs are far different from the metal roofs of fifty years ago. Metal roofing has taken giant strides to become more stylish, offer a greater variety of colors, and have a better application system. Because of these things, metal roofing has become very popular. Depending upon the material, metal roofs can last fifty to a hundred years with copper roofs lasting well over a hundred years.
Contact Us Today!
- Call – For fast service, give us a call at 1-800-Roofcare. One of our Carlisle service representatives will discuss with you the roofing concerns that you have. After gathering sufficient information, our service representative will set a convenient time for one of our roofing specialists to visit your home, inspect the roof, and create an estimate based on what is found.
- Email – To contact us by email, complete the form on this webpage and forward it to us. One of our service representatives will be in touch with you to start the process of making the roof of your home weather tight once again.
All of the communities of Cumberland County are served by our 1-800-Roofcare area affiliate, including:
Mount Holly Springs