Are You Looking For A Roofing Company In Troy, Michigan?
How Do I Know if I Need Roof Repair?
There are many signs that may indicate that your home is in need of roof repair, both interior and exterior.
- Exterior Signs of Roof Damage. You are often able to determine if your roof is in need of repair by examining the roof itself. Anything which is amiss about a roof may be an indication of damage. Visible holes in the roof are the most obvious sign, followed closely by missing tiles or shingles. Cracks and chips in roofing materials are comparatively easy to spot as well. Sometimes, loose tiles and shingles are noticeable from the ground, but not always. Roofing materials which appear to be misaligned from the rows around them are symptomatic of roof damage. Although less immediately obvious, excessive amounts of roofing materials in storm gutters or on the ground under a roof are highly indicative of roof deterioration.
- Interior Signs of Roof Damage. Unfortunately, if there are internal signs of roof damage, that damage has already spread to the inside of your home. The most noticeable impacts of roof damage which can be identified from inside of a home are the result of water entering the home from ceiling leaks. The most obvious symptom is the leaks themselves, but not all leaks result in water dripping from the ceiling. Discolored paint often is caused by water, as are cracks in ceilings and walls. Peeling wallpaper may also indicate water damage. Damp, dark areas are perfect for mold, often resulting in a mildew-like odor coming from behind walls. Because faulty roofs allow the air from inside our homes to escape, changes in the temperature of your home can also indicate roof damage, as can sudden spikes in your heating and cooling bills.
Why should I seek professional roofing services?
Roofing work is both highly specialized and potentially hazardous, meaning that is best left up to professionals.
Some of the financial risks of non-professional roof repair include:
- Damage to the Interior of Your Home Due to Inadequate Roof Repair
- Damage to Your Roof from Accidents
- Roof Repairs Which Are Only Effective for a Limited Duration
- Roof Repairs Which Are Not Up-to-Code
- Having to Pay Remediation Costs
- Legal Liabilities from Work that Is Not Up-to-Code
Some of the potential hazards associated with roofing work include:
- Burns from Hot Roofing Materials
- Insect Stings
- Wind Gusts
- Hail and Other Precipitation
- Power Lines
How can 1-800-Roofcare help me with my needs?
We are a national association of independently operated roofing companies with members in communities across the United States, including here in Troy. Among the many reasons why more homeowners are choosing 1-800-Roofcare every day are:
- Local Expertise. By operating through local affiliates, we are able to provide our customers with the local expertise that they need. The roofing industry is highly location specific, as so much of what we do is dictated by the local climate and building regulations. Our local affiliate has years of experience in the Troy area and can help you navigate the unique challenges faced by roofs in this area such as what repair options are legally available to you and what building materials are best suited to withstand the Michigan winters.
- National Standards. We want to protect our customers from disreputable and unskilled contractors. To that end, we require all potential members to go through a pre-qualification process to ensure that they meet our national standards. Before any member can join, they must prove that they are properly licensed and insured to work in their region, in this case Oakland County, Michigan. Our membership requirements are so strict that fewer than 2% of potential candidates are eligible.
- Free Roofing Quotes. We are aware that the single biggest concern that most of our customers have is cost, a concern that has only gone up in importance in recent years. We want to make sure that our customers are completely comfortable when they select 1-800-Roofcare, which is why we are now offering free roofing quotes to residents of the Troy area. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on your roof care provider, and you won’t have to pay for it.
How do I contact 1-800-Roofcare for a free quote?
If you would like more information on how you can get a free roofing quote, all that you need to do is dial 1-800-Roofcare. When you call, our highly-trained team of customer service professionals will discover more about your personal situation and needs before transferring you to our local Troy affiliate. We are also now providing the option of contacting us electronically. Simply continue to the contact form we have included at the bottom of this webpage. After completing that form, send it in, and we will respond with additional details.
Where does 1-800-Roofcare operate in Troy and Oakland County?
Our local affiliate provides roofing services to homes throughout Oakland County, including the communities of:
Orchard Lake Village