How Do I Find Dependable Roof Repair In Lansing, Michigan?
With proximity to the great lakes, Lansing can experience extremely humid summers and heavy snowfall in the winter. All of these shifts in temperature can wreak havoc on our roofs. If you can’t recall the last time you had your roof inspected or scheduled maintenance then you need to call 1-800-Roofcare. This is a 24 hour hotline to all things roofing in Lansing. In fact, we have researched and identified the area’s top rated roofing professionals so you don’t have to waste your time. You can make this simple call to schedule repairs, inspections, maintenance, or even have your entire roof replaced. Don’t let roofing issues give you a headache, call for a free no obligation quote today.
What happens when I call the roofing experts at 1-800-Roofcare?
There are plenty of reasons you might feel on edge or leery of calling a roofing professional. We know that a few bad seeds have given the entire industry a bad name. When you call 1-800-Roofcare you can be assured that we have searched high and low for the best that Lansing has to offer to bring you an elite team of roofing contractors who are the best at what they do. When you call you can expect:
- No hassles. We have a strict no hassle policy. What that means to you is that you are free to get a no obligation inspection without the pressure or hassles of sales. You can always expect friendly and courteous service from the time you call until your project is completed.
- On time appointments. When you call 1-800-Roofcare you will get certified roofing professionals who will arrive on time. We respect and value you and your time. We will always strive to manage our time so we don’t waste a moment of yours.
- Thorough inspections. We don’t take the word trust lightly. When you call 1-800-Roofcare you will get a certified roofing contractor who will ensure you’re your roof in thoroughly inspected. They will provide you with a written summary of their findings that will let you know about the repairs and the maintenance that are recommended for your property, without pressure. They can also assist in setting you up on a maintenance schedule to help you get the most life out of your roofing materials.
How can 1-800-Roofcare help me?
Many people think of roofs and shingles come to mind. But your roof is actually comprised of many smaller components that work together like a jigsaw puzzle to protect your property. When one thing fails, it can have a domino effect of damage. Our expert technicians are able to assist you with all of these aspects of your roof:
- Shingles. One place that gets the brunt of Mother Nature and her fury is your rooftop which is covered by shingles. They work with the slant of your roof to help channel water away from your property to keep it from getting moisture damage. If they are cracked or missing they cannot properly perform their task.
- Soffit. Designed to let air flow through your roof while keeping out pests and rodents. This mesh-like material is fairly susceptible to damage. If you see holes or cracks, you might already have an infestation! Call today for an estimate.
- Flashing. You may not have even noticed before, but wherever there is a gap between a pipe, chimney, or drain it is covered by a material called flashing. This delicate material can be damaged by storms, heavy winds, or the sun. When it isn’t in place it can allow water to enter your property.
- Gutters. These aluminum features are a friend to your home. They channel water off your roof and away from your foundation. However, if they are not cleaned out on a regular basis they may actually increase the amount of water that pools on your roof leading to costly damage.
- Fascia. Though it is just a simple wooden board fascia helps support your roof. It is subject to heat or weather damage and can prove a tasty treat for termites and carpenter ants.
How do I know what type of roof is right for me?
At 1-800-Roofcare, we realize that you are overwhelmed by the roofing options that are on the market. We appreciate that you are a smart consumer who wants to do their homework first but maybe you don’t even know where to begin. That’s where we can help. When you call us, you are going to be connected to a roofing expert who can take you step by step through the entire process. From concept to completion, we will be here for you. Here are some basic roofing facts:
- Asphalt shingles. The most common of all roofing materials, it can last about 10-25 years depending on climate and maintenance. They are very affordable and are available in a variety of colors, styles, and textures.
- Wood shingles. A favorite among green builders, this material is growning in popularity. However, wood roofs do take a bit more maintenance so consider that when you choose to purchase them. In the end, they are a great affordable choice lasting around 20 years if well maintained.
- Metal roofs. Once they were considered noisy and rusty today, metal roofs are insulated, weather resistant and completely modern. They can last about 40 years and give a sleek and modern look to any property.
- Selecting roofing tiles. If you were thinking that you would like to add curb appeal, you need tile roofing. They are a bit more pricey than most roofing materials but they last about 40 years and actually add value to your property making them a good return on your investment.
- Slate roofing. The best material for roofing on the market is currently slate. Through it has a steep price tag, these roofs can last up to a century! They tend to be too cost prohibitive for most consumers.
Roof care service in Lansing and Ingham County
Mason, county seat
Bunker Hill Township
Delhi Charter Township
Lansing Charter Township
Meridian Charter Township
White Oak Township