Where Do I Find Quality Roof Repair And Maintenance In Holland, Michigan?
With record snow falls and heavy rains, we experience the brunt of winter’s fury for several months of the year. Though we rarely consider it, our roofs pay the price for all of the precipitation. When we see signs of a leak, who can we trust to call? If you find yourself in need of a roof repair or inspection,1-800-Roofcare can provide the expertise you need. It is your 24 hour connection to the top-rated roofing specialists in Holland. Whether it’s the height of summer or the dead of winter, count on us for trustworthy, reliable help with your roofing problem. Call today for a free no obligation estimate.
You can trust the experts at 1-800-Roofcare with all of your roofing needs.
When you call 1-800-Roofcare, you can be assured that you are reaching the best roofing professionals in your area. In fact, our exclusive network of professionals only allows the top 5% of roofing contractors into our membership. Our professional and experienced roofing members all have proven track records. We guarantee our service and pricing. Let us help you with any roofing need including:
- Weather damage. Your roof gets the brunt of all of the elements. You need to take good care of it. After each passing storm inspect for branches falling or rubbing the roof, dry rot, or moisture damage. Need help? Call for a free no obligation inspection today.
- Improper installation. If you were duped by a too good to be true special, don’t panic. Call 1-800-Roofcare and our certified team will do a complete inspection to see what needs to be done to make your home or business up to code and safe.
- New roof installation. Want your new roof installed right the first time? Call the experts at 1-800-Roofcare. We can help with any roofing project.
- Improperly maintained roof. Just because a roof is new doesn’t mean you don’t need to have it inspected or maintained. We recommend scheduling quarterly or annual inspections to extend the life of your roofing materials.
- Emergency repairs. Not all damage is easily detected and can lead to costly emergency repairs. If you have a roofing emergency call 1-800-Roofcare, today.
We help maintain the life of your roof
To maintain the life of your roof you need to have it inspected at least annually. A thorough inspection will help catch moisture damage, weather erosion, and dry rot detection and it can prevent costly emergency repairs later. Our trained roofing technicians can explain the health of each of your roof's many components including the following areas:
- Shingles. These textured layers are your property’s first line of defense against the elements. Weather can cause shingles to buckle, warp, crack, or even be blown away. If they are not properly installed or in place, then they cannot effectively perform their duties.
- Flashing. This is a small part located at the base of drains and pipes on your property. When damaged or cracked it is a prime gateway for water to enter your property.
- Soffit. This is a mesh-like barrier around the base of your roof the prevents insects, bugs, and rodents from entering. If you see holes or cracks there may already be a problem that requires immediate attention. Call 1-800-Roofcare for an immediate inspection.
- Fascia. This is a board, made of wood, that is at the base of your roof. It is susceptible to dry rot, termite damage, and weather erosion.
- Gutters. When they work properly gutters channel debris and water off your roof. When they are damaged or backed up, they can actually allow water to pool on your roof potentially causing costly damage.
How do I pick the proper roof for my project?
At some point, you may opt for or require a roof replacement. Your personality gets to shine through when it comes to picking roofing materials. With mountains of options to sort through, you need the experts at 1-800-Roofcare to help. They will meet with you to help you find the perfect roof for you project and budget. Some of the choices available include:
- Asphalt shingles. An affordable option that comes in a variety of textures, colors, and styles. They are considered the industry standard though they are the least durable option.
- Metal roofing. Moderately priced, a clear winner in the looks category. It is the easiest way to add curb appeal and value to your property. Today’s roofs are more rust resistant and better insulated making them a chic choice for any project.
- Wood roofing. While it is cost effective, wood roofs come with a maintenance need that makes them impractical for some people. They are considerably more environmentally friendly than asphalt shingles.
- Tiles. Considered a luxury, tiles add immediate value to your property and a curb appeal. They are a long term, durable material that are well worth the investment costs.
- Slate roofing. Any property can become a work of art with a slate roof. Because of pricing it is not a practical choice for most consumers. However slate roofs have been known to last as long as 100 years making them by far the leader in the roofing industry.
1-800-Roofcare can assist you if you live in these areas of Ottawa County:
Holland Charter Township
Jamestown Charter Township
Georgetown Charter Township
Tallmadge Charter Township