How Do I Find Quality Roof Repair And Maintenance In Ann Arbor, Michigan?
Ann Arbor is a city known for its beautiful trees as well as its frigid winters. In an environment such as this, it is just a matter of time before fallen branches, tree debris and the heavy snows take their toll on your roof. Who can you count on when damage occurs to your roof? 1-800-Roofcare! We are Ann Arbor’s reliable roofing experts and we will repair, replace and maintain your roof to your full satisfaction. Don’t take chances on something as important as your roof. Call us today for a free estimate and let us show you why we lead the industry in customer satisfaction.
Trust the experts at 1-800-Roofcare for all of your roofing needs.
At 1-800-Roofcare, we have taken all of the guess work out of the roofing contractor search equation. We only allow the top 5% of the nation's roofing experts to become part of our exclusive network. When you call on us, you are guaranteed excellent workmanship, pricing and complete satisfaction. We can help you with all of these roofing needs:
- Weather damage. Your roof wasn’t intended to take the brutal winters we sometimes get. Match that with the summer heat and you have a recipe for weather damage on your roof. Call for a free no obligation inspection today.
- Improper installation. If you purchased a roof from a discount roofer and have damage, don’t panic. Call 1-800-Roofcare and we will send our certified team members to inspect your roof. It is our goal to get your roof back up to code and to keep you safe.
- New roof installation. Have a new project or need a new roof? Call 1-800-Roofcare to have it done right, the first time.
- Improperly maintained roof. When a new roof is installed, it isn’t the last time that you need to worry about it. To prolong the life of your roof it needs to be inspected for hidden damage on an annual basis or after each passing storm.
- Emergency repairs. Nothing is worse than coming home to a fallen tree on your roof, missing shingles from a severe storm, or even a hole in the roof. We can handle all types of roofing emergencies. Call us anytime day or night at 1-800-Roofcare.
All about the parts of your roof
To maintain the life of your roof you need to have your gutters cleaned often and your roof inspected annually. This will increase the likelihood you will catch things like moisture damage, weather erosion, and dry rot before it becomes a costly problem. Our friendly and professional technicians will come to your home or business and explain the health of each of these roofing elements:
- Shingles. As your property’s first line of defense against the elements, your shingles take the brunt of weather’s fury. Between intense heat and freezing snow, your shingles can buckle, warp, and crack. They cannot effectively protct your property if they are missing or not properly installed.
- Flashing. At the base of every drain the flashing. This small barrier is the only thing keeping water from seeping in around pipes and drains to your home or business.
- Soffit. If you want to avoid a rodent or insect infestation, then make sure there are no cracks or holes in the mesh like barrier around the base of your roof. If you already see damage, call 1-800-Roofcare immediately!
- Fascia. At the base of your roof there is a board that helps support your roof. This board is subject to weather and termite damage.
- Gutters. These aluminum pipes help funnel water safely from your roof. If they aren’t cleaned on a regular basis they can actually cause water to pool on your roof and lead to expensive repairs.
Picking the perfect roof for your home
Should you need a roof replacement, we can provide the expertise on material selection and roofing systems. The outside of your home is the first impression you will make on people visiting. It stands to reason you want it to display your own unique tastes and personality. When you call 1-800-Roofcare we will connect you with an expert who will determine the best roofing material, style, and color for your budget. They can help you consider the pros and cons of roofing materials available including:
- Tiles. If you want to make an impact, you should add tiles to your property. While they may cost a little more, these add both curb appeal and raise your property value.
- Asphalt shingles. The most commonly used product for roofs is asphalt shingles. They are a cost effective choice, however they are not as durable as some option.
- Metal roofing. In the past consumers shied away from metal roofing because they were noisy and rusted easily. Today the sleek and modern metal is resistant to metal and better insulated, making them a great option.
- Wood roofing. A cost effective option, wood roofing isn’t as popular as it used to be. The main reason people choose against wood is the fact it requires a good deal of maintenance. If your current home or business has wood shingles call 1-800-Roofcare to find an wood roof expert who can help!
- Slate roofing. At the top of all charts is slate roofing. This material has been known to last upward of a century but thanks largely to its costs is an impractical choice for most projects.
Roof care service in Ann Arbor and beyond:
Delhi Mills, Geddes
York Charter Township
Ann Arbor Charter Township
Ypsilanto Charter Township